Rancho Cucamonga, CA
SEEKING SALES EXECUTIVE! SUPER STAR PERFORMER - COMPENSATION EXCEEDS $90K!
Progressive, growing, locally owned Facility Maintenance Company with over 50 years of success is seeking professional who is assertive, pro-active, driven and enjoys outside sales.
Do you have the desire to learn & grow professionally in a sales career? Are you a college grad with at least 3 years of business to business outside sales experience? Are you looking to receive comprehensive sales training and a compensation plan that generously rewards performance? Well then, welcome to the team!
- A strong compensation plan that exceeds $90,000 for top performers.
- An outstanding package which includes salary, commissions, vacation, car allowance, computer and phone.
- No weekends, no overnight travel & no holidays.
- Excellent sales automation tools.
- Career advancement opportunities to grow into a Sales Management position.
- Extensive business-to-business training program promotes superior sales skills.
What we require of applicants:
- College Degree (2 Year Minimum)
- A strong, professional Outside Sales Representative with a minimum of 3 years B2B sales experience.
- A self-driven individual that can manage oneself while maintaining their integrity.
- One who excels in relationship building, communication and problem solving, while illustrating critical thinking and maintaining a proactive/positive attitude.
- Someone accustomed to or comfortable working directly with business owners, C-Level and other professionals.
- Someone who wants to fill a significant role within the company and not just be an anonymous player.
City Wide: Serving Commercial Properties Across the United States
City Wide is a national organization of locally-owned businesses that manages maintenance services for commercial properties. Founded in Kansas City in 1961, we have grown to support a national sales and management organization in more than 50 cities around the United States. Our company culture derives from the values of our founders, and emphasizes professionalism, trust, and community service.
City Wide offers the dual benefits of a small-business atmosphere and a national support organization. Here you will find a strong culture of entrepreneurship with high expectations, and a culture of coaching and support to back it up.
Come work for City Wide, and you will find unparalleled peer support and an organization entirely supportive of your professional development and success. Employee excellence is featured at monthly scorecard meetings, encouraged with employee-generated recognition and reward programs, and celebrated with annual and occasional events and awards.
If you do not see a position available in the specific market you are interested in, please use our locations page to contact that location directly regarding possible employment opportunities. If you were approached by a City Wide employee as part of a recruiting effort and do not see a position available in that market, we suggest contacting that person directly.
Don't forget to check us out on Glassdoor!
Company Website: www.GoCityWide.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)