City Wide Maintenance of St. Louis is looking for a full-time Sales Executive to join the outside sales team. The primary responsibility of this position is to gain new business and be responsible for the full sales cycle, from lead generation to close.
This is a “HUNTER” role.
- Prospect and qualify potential clients, leads and referrals resulting in sales per month.
- Initiate the sales process by scheduling appointments, identify customer’s needs to provide a solution and make initial presentations.
- Close sales by building rapport with potential accounts, explaining our service capabilities, overcoming objections, solving the customer’s issues and preparing contacts.
- Utilize and manage customer relationship management system (CRM) to maintain all client and lead information.
- Achieve or exceed sales metrics and revenue targets.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is preferred
- Minimum 2 years B2B combined inside and outside sales experience
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to facilitate one-on-one meetings or presentations
- Proven track-record of closing short to mid-cycle B2B sales
- Demonstrated analytical, negotiating, problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, out-going personality and competitive nature
City Wide Maintenance offers an attractive benefits package which includes a bi-weekly direct deposit payroll, medical insurance plan with 100% employer paid premium, 15 days paid time off plus 6 paid holidays and a great lifestyle.
The compensation package includes a base salary plus commission, with no cap on earnings! Expected first-year earnings between $80 - $100K if meeting goals.
Click here to begin the application process: http://city-wide-maintenance.careerplug.com/jobs/655001/apps/new ??
Our leadership team values every person’s contributions and we work hard to create an environment of teamwork and rewards for personal performance. If you are looking to advance in your sales career and work with a supportive and fun team, then this is the opportunity for you!
City Wide is a national organization of locally-owned businesses that manages maintenance services for commercial properties. Founded in Kansas City in 1961, we have grown to support a national sales and management organization in more than 50 cities around the United States. Our company culture derives from the values of our founders, and emphasizes professionalism, trust, and community service.
City Wide offers the dual benefits of a small-business atmosphere and a national support organization. Here you will find a strong culture of entrepreneurship with high expectations, and a culture of coaching and support to back it up.
Come work for City Wide, and you will find unparalleled peer support and an organization entirely supportive of your professional development and success. Employee excellence is featured at monthly scorecard meetings, encouraged with employee-generated recognition and reward programs, and celebrated with annual and occasional events and awards.
If you do not see a position available in the specific market you are interested in, please use our locations page to contact that location directly regarding possible employment opportunities. If you were approached by a City Wide employee as part of a recruiting effort and do not see a position available in that market, we suggest contacting that person directly.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)