B2B FIELD SALES AASSOCIATE with first year compensation opportunity at $75K ! Second year 6 figures!
Progressive, growing, locally owned Facility Maintenance Company with over 50 years of national success is seeking sales professionals who are assertive, pro-active, driven and enjoy outside sales.
Do you have the desire to learn & grow professionally in a sales career? Are you a college grad with at least 3 years of business to business outside sales experience? Are you looking to receive comprehensive sales training and a compensation plan that generously rewards performance? Well then, welcome to the team!
- A strong compensation plan that exceeds $75,000 for top performers.
- An outstanding package which includes salary, commissions, vacation, car allowance, computer and phone.
- No weekend or holiday requirements and very occasional overnight travel. 80% of territory is within Salt Lake, Davis and Utah counties.
- Excellent sales automation tools.
- A mixture of solid leads plus what you generate in cold calling.
- Career advancement opportunities to grow into a Sales Executive or Management position.
- Extensive business-to-business training program to enhance your superior sales skills.
What we require of applicants:
- College Degree (2 Year Minimum)
- A strong, professional Outside Sales Representative with a minimum of 3 years B2B sales experience. Preferably in industrial or commercial property maintenance sales.
- A self-driven individual that manages their time and relationships with integrity.
- One who excels in relationship building, communication and problem solving, while illustrating critical thinking and maintaining a proactive/positive attitude.
- Someone accustomed to or comfortable working directly with business owners, C-Level and other professionals.
- Someone who wants to grow into a significant role within the company.
- CRM experience (Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, Hubspot, Netsuite or similar) required.
- Additional language skills are a plus.
- Must have a Hunter mentality and demonstrate proven ability to close sales
Outside B2B sales experience is a MUST! Please do not respond without sales experience.
City Wide of Salt Lake City
July 31, 2018
City Wide is a national organization of locally-owned businesses that manages maintenance services for commercial properties. Founded in Kansas City in 1961, we have grown to support a national sales and management organization in more than 50 cities around the United States. Our company culture derives from the values of our founders, and emphasizes professionalism, trust, and community service.
City Wide offers the dual benefits of a small-business atmosphere and a national support organization. Here you will find a strong culture of entrepreneurship with high expectations, and a culture of coaching and support to back it up.
Come work for City Wide, and you will find unparalleled peer support and an organization entirely supportive of your professional development and success. Employee excellence is featured at monthly scorecard meetings, encouraged with employee-generated recognition and reward programs, and celebrated with annual and occasional events and awards.
If you do not see a position available in the specific market you are interested in, please use our locations page to contact that location directly regarding possible employment opportunities. If you were approached by a City Wide employee as part of a recruiting effort and do not see a position available in that market, we suggest contacting that person directly.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)