City Wide Maintenance of NC is actively searching for a talented, bilingual Office Administrator to join our team, who will handle various administrative, human resources, and recruiting tasks for our dynamic, growing, and reputable organization. City Wide Maintenance of NC has more than 50 years’ experience managing 20 building maintenance solutions. City Wide Maintenance of NC is one of the fastest growing businesses in the Raleigh-Durham metro area. Our mission is to provide world-class building maintenance solutions that save time and solve problems. City Wide offers its employees a competitive compensation; access to medical/dental; IRA match; comfortable office environment; PTO and holidays….and a great team with which to work!
Bilingual (fluent in English and Spanish) are critical for the recruiting/independent contractor liaison portion of this role. Strong administrative, organizational, and computer skills are critical for the office administration portion of the role.
Job tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Payroll system administration (ADP)
- Coordinate corporate IT set up requests for employees
- Act as coordinator for key supplies vendors
- Set up supplies and pricing in accounting/operations system for product sales
- Back up operations team by monitoring service call email requests
- Delegate website generated leads to sales or operations teams
- Screen potential job candidates
- Coordinate new employee on boarding process and administration
- Manage job posting/listing inputs
- Coordinate and administer employment assessments
- Submit website updates for staff member bios
- Phone screen potential Independent Contractor candidates and arrange weekly Information Sessions
- Independent Contractor set up/data entry in operational and accounting systems
- Assist Independent Contractors with set up paperwork; onboarding process
- Collect Independent Contractor monthly invoices
- Manage Independent Contractor recognition program
- Manage annual insurance audit
- Develop and execute recruitment strategies for potential Independent Contractors
- Manage administration of background check program
- Maintain company’s information management systems (hardcopy files, Dropbox electronic files)
- Manage incoming office phone calls, arrange conference calls and phone system (Ring Central)
- Support general manager and owner with various human resources functions (hiring/termination documentation, employee handbook maintenance, etc.)
- Manage office equipment, furniture, hardware/software, phones
- Purchase office/kitchen supplies
- Coordinate travel arrangements, monthly expense tracking, and credit card reconciliations for management team
Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
Associate degree in Accounting, Finance or Business or work equivalent
Minimum of 2 years office administration or recruiting experience. Experience within the janitorial, property management, or building maintenance industries are a plus.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
Bilingual – fluent in English and Spanish
$36,000 per year compensation, full-time position. PTO, holidays, access to medical/dental, Simple IRA with employer match, comfortable work environment, and supportive colleagues. Employer is planning for staffing this as a full-time position, but would be open to a situation of flexible staffing (less than 40 hours per week, day-time) paid at an hourly rate for the person with the right qualifications.
City Wide is a national organization of locally-owned businesses that manages maintenance services for commercial properties. Founded in Kansas City in 1961, we have grown to support a national sales and management organization in more than 50 cities around the United States. Our company culture derives from the values of our founders, and emphasizes professionalism, trust, and community service.
City Wide offers the dual benefits of a small-business atmosphere and a national support organization. Here you will find a strong culture of entrepreneurship with high expectations, and a culture of coaching and support to back it up.
Come work for City Wide, and you will find unparalleled peer support and an organization entirely supportive of your professional development and success. Employee excellence is featured at monthly scorecard meetings, encouraged with employee-generated recognition and reward programs, and celebrated with annual and occasional events and awards.
If you do not see a position available in the specific market you are interested in, please use our locations page to contact that location directly regarding possible employment opportunities. If you were approached by a City Wide employee as part of a recruiting effort and do not see a position available in that market, we suggest contacting that person directly.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)