City Wide Maintenance has been keeping Northern Florida commercial properties looking their best for over 9 years, offering 20 building maintenance solutions from janitorial to window washing to floor care.
We are seeking part time Housekeepers to work in a building in Jacksonville, FL near Hodges and JTB
- Hours: 6:00 pm-10:00 pm
- Days: Monday thru Friday
- Clean all designated areas according to City Wide standards
- Designating daily priorities
- Communicating with supervisor
- Follow up to ensure cleanliness.
- Ability to bend and lift according to job assigned and with a minimum lifting capability of 25 pounds
- Ability to work on feet for extended periods of time
- Prior experience helpful but not required
- Applicants are subjected to a drug analysis
- 18 years of age or older
- Favorable background investigation results
- Ability to work the schedule with prompt and dependable attendance
City Wide is a national organization of locally-owned businesses that manages maintenance services for commercial properties. Founded in Kansas City in 1961, we have grown to support a national sales and management organization in more than 50 cities around the United States. Our company culture derives from the values of our founders, and emphasizes professionalism, trust, and community service.
City Wide offers the dual benefits of a small-business atmosphere and a national support organization. Here you will find a strong culture of entrepreneurship with high expectations, and a culture of coaching and support to back it up.
Come work for City Wide, and you will find unparalleled peer support and an organization entirely supportive of your professional development and success. Employee excellence is featured at monthly scorecard meetings, encouraged with employee-generated recognition and reward programs, and celebrated with annual and occasional events and awards.
If you do not see a position available in the specific market you are interested in, please use our locations page to contact that location directly regarding possible employment opportunities. If you were approached by a City Wide employee as part of a recruiting effort and do not see a position available in that market, we suggest contacting that person directly.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)