Auto-scrubbing Clients on a scheduled basis with some janitorial cleaning!
City Wide Maintenance has been keeping properties looking their best for over 50 years, offering 20 building maintenance solutions from janitorial to window washing to floor care.
We are hiring part-time Cleaning/Janitorial specialist who have auto scrubber experience on various surfaces.
- We have clients who need regularly scheduled scrubbing Monday through Friday between 5 PM and midnight in the Salt Lake area.
- And we have some who need their floors scrubbed Saturdays or Sundays.
- Occasionally you'll be asked to fill in with regular janitorial cleaning when someone can't make their shift
- The right candidates will have a 15 to 20 hour per week schedule
- We start at $14.00 per hour
- Clean all designated areas according to City Wide standards.
- Communicate with immediate supervisor on any daily priorities or changes in standard schedule to meet client expectations
- Ability to bend and lift accordingly to job assigned and with a minimum lifting capability of 25 pounds
- Ability to work on feet for extended periods of time
- Commercial Cleaning with an auto scrubber required
- Janitorial experience required
- 18 years of age or older
- Favorable background investigation results
- Ability to work the schedule with prompt and dependable attendance
- Have a valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
Send in a resume or call to schedule an appointment at 801- 983 - 7474 extension 406 Monday- Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00pm
We are located at 5505 S 900 E , Ste 225, Murray, UT 84117
Sept 1, 2018
City Wide is a national organization of locally-owned businesses that manages maintenance services for commercial properties. Founded in Kansas City in 1961, we have grown to support a national sales and management organization in more than 50 cities around the United States. Our company culture derives from the values of our founders, and emphasizes professionalism, trust, and community service.
City Wide offers the dual benefits of a small-business atmosphere and a national support organization. Here you will find a strong culture of entrepreneurship with high expectations, and a culture of coaching and support to back it up.
Come work for City Wide, and you will find unparalleled peer support and an organization entirely supportive of your professional development and success. Employee excellence is featured at monthly scorecard meetings, encouraged with employee-generated recognition and reward programs, and celebrated with annual and occasional events and awards.
If you do not see a position available in the specific market you are interested in, please use our locations page to contact that location directly regarding possible employment opportunities. If you were approached by a City Wide employee as part of a recruiting effort and do not see a position available in that market, we suggest contacting that person directly.