Accepting Resumes for Future Openings:
Light Maintenance Tech
City Wide Maintenance has been keeping North Florida commercial properties looking their best for over 9 years, offering 20 building maintenance solutions from janitorial to window washing to floor care.
We are hiring an experienced Light Maintenance Tech to perform general building maintenance, light custodial, and minor repairs. This is a full-time position, which may include overtime and weekends.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Respond to building maintenance requests in a timely manner
- Tour and inspect the interior and exterior areas of the facility
- Maintain cleanliness of all interior and exterior public areas
- Perform general labor such as loading, unloading and moving supplies
- Perform basic maintenance
- Clean spills, unplug sinks and toilets, and respond to other unanticipated custodial related situations
- Paints and patch drywall, and perform other minor repairs
- Changing of damaged ceiling tiles
- Monitor parking lot/building lighting systems timers
- Pressure washing, when requested (usually means OT)
- Operate a Lift (we will provide training if candidate isn’t Certified)
Applicants should have 2-3 years of maintenance experience, a H.S. diploma or equivalent, a valid DL and reliable transportation, excellent communication and customer service skills, and the ability to work independently. Employment is contingent on background screenings. Please reply with your resume.
City Wide: Serving Commercial Properties Across the United States
City Wide is a national organization of locally-owned businesses that manages maintenance services for commercial properties. Founded in Kansas City in 1961, we have grown to support a national sales and management organization in more than 50 cities around the United States. Our company culture derives from the values of our founders, and emphasizes professionalism, trust, and community service.
City Wide offers the dual benefits of a small-business atmosphere and a national support organization. Here you will find a strong culture of entrepreneurship with high expectations, and a culture of coaching and support to back it up.
Come work for City Wide, and you will find unparalleled peer support and an organization entirely supportive of your professional development and success. Employee excellence is featured at monthly scorecard meetings, encouraged with employee-generated recognition and reward programs, and celebrated with annual and occasional events and awards.
If you do not see a position available in the specific market you are interested in, please use our locations page to contact that location directly regarding possible employment opportunities. If you were approached by a City Wide employee as part of a recruiting effort and do not see a position available in that market, we suggest contacting that person directly.
City Wide of Kansas City was recently recognized as one of Ingram's 2018 Best Companies to Work For! Also, don't forget to check us out on Glassdoor!
Company Website: www.GoCityWide.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)