City Wide is seeking a manager to oversee facility services. As a Night Manager, you will develop and maintain productive working relationships with attendants, communicate with the On Site Manager any issues that need immediate attention, make recommendations of service providers for work assignments, and inspect buildings. In the buildings you oversee, you will be responsible for inspecting, organizing, managing, and maintaining records and inventories.
City Wide is a privately held company that emphasizes a dedication to serving others with excellence in all we do. Here you will find a high-energy work environment that balances high expectations with collaboration, group support, and fun.
- Starting pay of up to $16 per hour
- An outstanding package including 401k, vacation, health benefits, and gas allowance
- Career advancement opportunities
- Training unders your Division and On-site Managers
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Energetic, hard-working, dependable, and detail-oriented
- Previous management experience
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- 6 months of related experience and/or training
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Solid understanding of basic business math
- Strong MS Office experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Prompt, regular attendance
City Wide: Serving Commercial Properties Across the United States
City Wide is a national organization of locally-owned businesses that manages maintenance services for commercial properties. Founded in Kansas City in 1961, we have grown to support a national sales and management organization in more than 50 cities around the United States. Our company culture derives from the values of our founders, and emphasizes professionalism, trust, and community service.
City Wide offers the dual benefits of a small-business atmosphere and a national support organization. Here you will find a strong culture of entrepreneurship with high expectations, and a culture of coaching and support to back it up.
Come work for City Wide, and you will find unparalleled peer support and an organization entirely supportive of your professional development and success. Employee excellence is featured at monthly scorecard meetings, encouraged with employee-generated recognition and reward programs, and celebrated with annual and occasional events and awards.
If you do not see a position available in the specific market you are interested in, please use our locations page to contact that location directly regarding possible employment opportunities. If you were approached by a City Wide employee as part of a recruiting effort and do not see a position available in that market, we suggest contacting that person directly.
City Wide of Kansas City was recently recognized as one of Ingram's 2018 Best Companies to Work For! Also, don't forget to check us out on Glassdoor!
Company Website: www.GoCityWide.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)