Entry Level Outside Sales
City Wide Maintenance is a locally owned facility management company ranked as one of the Top 50 Fastest Growing Small Businesses two years in a row by the Jacksonville Business Journal. We have an immediate need to hire a talented individual to our Sales Team for the Jacksonville area.
We are currently recruiting for a bright, outgoing, high-energy, and dynamic Sales Associate to join the #1 nationwide ranked sales team. As a Sales Associate, you will be responsible for new business development in a highly productive, sales-driven environment. You will be responsible for the full sales cycle, from lead generation to close. You will work closely with account managers and your sales team to establish and nurture mutually profitable business relationships with clients.
- Identify and qualify potential clients, leads and referrals resulting in sales per month.
- Initiate the sales process by scheduling appointments, understand account requirements, and make initial presentations.
- Utilize and manage customer relationship management system (CRM) to maintain all client and lead information.
- 6 months to 2 years outside sales experience (B2B preferred)
- Associates Degree or equivalent preferred
- Demonstrated ability to meet performance goals
- Strong history of leadership and academic achievement
- Excellent work ethic
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong MS Office and CRM abilities
- A compensation plan that exceeds $40,000 for top performers first year
- Comprehensive benefits package to include: 401k, PTO, Health/Dental/Vision insurance, gas allowance
- Compensation growth opportunities as the company grows
- Extensive sales training program.
City Wide: Serving Commercial Properties Across the United States
City Wide is a national organization of locally-owned businesses that manages maintenance services for commercial properties. Founded in Kansas City in 1961, we have grown to support a national sales and management organization in more than 50 cities around the United States. Our company culture derives from the values of our founders, and emphasizes professionalism, trust, and community service.
City Wide offers the dual benefits of a small-business atmosphere and a national support organization. Here you will find a strong culture of entrepreneurship with high expectations, and a culture of coaching and support to back it up.
Come work for City Wide, and you will find unparalleled peer support and an organization entirely supportive of your professional development and success. Employee excellence is featured at monthly scorecard meetings, encouraged with employee-generated recognition and reward programs, and celebrated with annual and occasional events and awards.
If you do not see a position available in the specific market you are interested in, please use our locations page to contact that location directly regarding possible employment opportunities. If you were approached by a City Wide employee as part of a recruiting effort and do not see a position available in that market, we suggest contacting that person directly.
City Wide of Kansas City was recently recognized as one of Ingram's 2018 Best Companies to Work For! Also, don't forget to check us out on Glassdoor!
Company Website: www.GoCityWide.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)